Obviously, I have too much time on my hands. Two children and a full time job JUST WASN’T ENOUGH to manage, so I decided to start an online journal too! Note that I didn’t mention managing my house… there’s a reason for that. I am honestly not sure how much I will end up posting on here, but I decided that I wanted a better record of the goings-on in my life besides the fleeting notes one can glean from old facebook status updates. Something more permanent, more substantial, and hopefully more enjoyable in the long run. I also wanted to be able to share more about my children for those who are interested (grandparents, I am talking to you!!), and this seemed to be a good forum for both informative and pictorial updates.
So, here goes. Mostly about the kids, with a little bit of me thrown in there, too.
P.S. I apologize in advance for the many ellipses and parenthetical asides you must suffer. Try as I might, I cannot abandon these devices.
YAY! Another blog to stalk...err...follow! :) Maybe one day I'll cave and join the masses. Can't wait to read about your adorable children! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am all about the ellipses and parenthetical asides! Bring 'em!
Your mother would comment, "What's wrong with the telephone?"
ReplyDelete